Gold Practitioners Program
Your opportunity to participate in three courses to become a Gold Level ACFED Practitioner at a significant discount.
Our comprehensive ACFED Approved Practitioner training comprises three components:
- Eating Disorder Essentials
- A Comprehensive Non-Diet Approach for Clients with Weight Concerns
- Practical Skills
This is an opportunity for you to book and pay in one, secure your professional development in eating disorders and obesity while saving over $1000 on our standard pricing. Please be aware that this huge discount has a few rules attached:
- Participants will complete Eating Disorder Essentials, Comprehensive Non-Diet Approach for Clients with Weight Concerns, and Practical Skills at any advertised venue in Australia or New Zealand.
- All 3 courses must be completed within 2 years of the payment date.
- Payment must be made in full within 14 days of the invoice date.
- The content, course duration, presenter, and other inclusions may be changed at the discretion of ACFED.
- No refund will be given if a participant decides to, or is not able to complete all three courses.
Once you have made your booking we will contact you with the available course dates, so you can choose when and where to attend each component.
For more information please feel free to call us on (Aust) 0421 747 129.